Above positions are full-time which includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurances, pension/retirement, sick and vacation leave accrual, bereavement leave, determined paid holidays, and other fringe benefits.
Greene County – Greeneville EMS is now hiring full-time and part-time Paramedics and AEMTs. We offer great pay and benefits package. If you are interested, please send your resume to: Greeneville/ Greene County EMS 815 West Summer St. Greeneville, TN 37745 or call 423-798-1720 for more information.
Litter Crew Officer
Do you need a job? Are you retired and looking for something to do?
If you like working in the mountains and around people then the Greene County Sheriffs Department has a job for you. We are in need of a litter crew officer to take two inmates around to the campsites and do general cleanup duties. Pay is seasonal and at the rate of $14.54 an hour. Please contact Sheriff Wesley Holt or Chief David Beverly at 423-798-1800 if interested.
Greene County Government is currently accepting resumes for a Practice Manager (RN) for our employee health clinic. Please read the below job description in full before applying. Interested applicants may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greene County Employee Health Clinic is a private practice service provider to the full-time, benefit eligible employees of Greene County Government and Greene County 911 and their covered dependents. In this role, the Practice Manager would work alongside the Human Resources Director to manage the day-to-day operations of the agency. We are looking for someone who is passionate but also aligns with our core values.
B.S or A.S degree in Nursing with minimum of 4 years in a Nurse Manager or Clinical Manager role.
Under the supervision and direction of the HR Director, the Practice Manager is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the daily workflow and business affairs of the clinic.
Essential Duties AND Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships and collaborate with leadership, staff, and clinicians
- Work alongside leadership to meet the strategic goals of the clinic
- Oversee the daily practice operations
- Interact with patients and gain customer feedback about the practice
- Maintain & order office supplies
- Ensure legal obligations are always met
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with leadership to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Manage employee and contractor concerns to include processing complaints
- Create and manage process that assists with meeting the strategic goals of the clinic
- Performs tasks required to administer and execute programs including but not limited to leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations
- Acts as back-up to clinic staff when the clinic is busy or understaffed
- Handle patient complaints and concerns
- Verify clinic notes (input, correct codes, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance of medical records and handle record requests
- Establish and implement effective workplace procedures
- Credential clinical staff
- Maintain employee and contractor personnel records
- Increase referral base
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, AND Abilities)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Nursing. (R.N.)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in nurse management or clinical management
- Pass all vital background checks/screenings
- Strong computer and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Talent for customer service and leadership and demonstrated professional demeanor
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently, and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
Physical Demands AND Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Exempt